Created in 2004 by Robert McKeown and Andrée St-Denis, the McKeown cidery produces authentic ciders known for their freshness and pure fruit flavours.
Located in the heart of the Vallée Montérégienne in Rougemont, Québec, our orchards offer the perfect climate for growing apples and creating fruity and flavourful ciders that are sure to please any cider lover!
- April 2004 : Purchase of the orchard in Rougemont
- September 2004 : First production of McKeown cider
- July 2005 : Beginning of keg cider sales in bars and restaurants
- September 2007 : First bottling of McKeown Draft cider
- September 2009 : First sales in England
- May 2010 : Launch of McKeown Cranberry cider using cranberries grown in the province of Québec
- May 2011 : Beginning of sales in grocery and convenience stores with two products
- November 2011 : First sales in the United States
- May 2012: Launch of McKeown Pear cider using pears grown in our orchards
- March 2013 : Launch of McKeown Honey cider prepared with buckwheat honey produced locally in the province of Québec
- June 2013 : First sales in China
- March 2014 : Distribution throughout the following food chains: Aliments Merci, Axep, IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, L’Intermarché, Loblaws, Marché Adonis, Marché Bonichoix, Marché Richelieu, Metro, Pasquier, Provigo, and Val –Mont